Disc Stolen Right Infront of Me

2010 - Schenectady NY
monopolyrulz
Re: Disc Stolen Right Infront of Me

Post by monopolyrulz » Tue May 07, 2013 3:36 pm

My apologies to Mark, it was an honest mistake, I have had plenty of discs stolen at this park, and with some of the strange characters around (not saying any of you guys, but you have to admit that park can be a very strange place at times.) I jumped to conclusions.

And to some of the other posts, I am in no way trying to insult any of your fellow disc golfers, all I said was you guys take some of the rules to serious to me. (like the pavement on hole 6 being OB) And because of that my group and I choose to not partake in many of your activities. I'm not really sure why all this hostility was thrown at me, it was an honest mistake, perhaps if I hadn't just played such a really bad round I would not have let the frustrations get to me.

Anyway, I am sorry again if I insulted you Mark, or any of the other players, I'm sure you are all great guys, (Even the pedophile guy, though I hear he has trouble fitting in) but this entire experience just makes me think I was correct in my initial decision to stay off of these forums.

MichiganJeff
WTF ??!!!

Post by MichiganJeff » Tue May 07, 2013 8:07 pm

It was your delivery and nothing more, monopolyrulz...... shinola happens and we move on.

Don't let this hurt your vision of us, we're really ok people.
2019-2020 Innova Ambassador
PDGA #11653 / NEFA #1112

kenjiac
I Am "They"

Post by kenjiac » Tue May 07, 2013 10:01 pm

monopolyrulz wrote:My apologies to Mark, it was an honest mistake, I have had plenty of discs stolen at this park, and with some of the strange characters around (not saying any of you guys, but you have to admit that park can be a very strange place at times.) I jumped to conclusions.

And to some of the other posts, I am in no way trying to insult any of your fellow disc golfers, all I said was you guys take some of the rules to serious to me. (like the pavement on hole 6 being OB) And because of that my group and I choose to not partake in many of your activities. I'm not really sure why all this hostility was thrown at me, it was an honest mistake, perhaps if I hadn't just played such a really bad round I would not have let the frustrations get to me.

Anyway, I am sorry again if I insulted you Mark, or any of the other players, I'm sure you are all great guys, (Even the pedophile guy, though I hear he has trouble fitting in) but this entire experience just makes me think I was correct in my initial decision to stay off of these forums.

I just have to point out that this user and T.L. the pedo name post from the same ip address. Sorry Im not a jump down your throat kind guy usually the total opposite I welcome everyone to come play disc golf but some shinola just aint cool like a pedo user name for troll posts. This is another user name for the guy. Why dude....why? :confusion-scratchheadyellow:
DisCap President
PDGA # 37696
NEFA # 1163

monopolyrulz

Post by monopolyrulz » Wed May 08, 2013 10:54 am

kenjiac wrote:Oh this is the same troll that thinks pedophilia is funny. Lol what a p.o.s. To Todd, or Mr monopoly lover, or whatever your real name may be, Central Park is open to the public please feel free to enjoy the course. That is what we installed it for. I don't think you quite fit in here with us. What is the point of multiple user names and troll comments? We work really hard for no pay to provide disc golf to the capital region. I just have to ask why ostracize yourself from the people that provide disc golf to you?

Not sure why I even feel the need to point this out to you people but just because people have posted from the same IP doesn't mean they are they same person... But l will be sure to let Zack know that he really made quit a lasting mark on here, I'm sure he will be pleased with himself

marty
Advanced

Post by marty » Wed May 08, 2013 10:57 am

kenjiac wrote:I just have to point out that this user and T.L. the pedo name post from the same ip address. Sorry Im not a jump down your throat kind guy usually the total opposite I welcome everyone to come play disc golf but some shinola just aint cool like a pedo user name for troll posts. This is another user name for the guy. Why dude....why? :confusion-scratchheadyellow:

nailed it.. lol

kenjiac
I Am "They"

Post by kenjiac » Wed May 08, 2013 12:52 pm

Ok sorry maybe you have a douche roommate.

And sorry to the regular users of this forum if I'm coming off like an a$$hole. I try hard to represent DisCap well but the pedo stuff hits a little close to home. All you that know me know I'm a decent guy.
DisCap President
PDGA # 37696
NEFA # 1163

MichiganJeff
WTF ??!!!

Post by MichiganJeff » Wed May 08, 2013 1:13 pm

monopolyrulz wrote:Not sure why I even feel the need to point this out to you people but just because people have posted from the same IP doesn't mean they are they same person... But l will be sure to let Zack know that he really made quit a lasting mark on here, I'm sure he will be pleased with himself
Actually, your choice of words and how you present yourself online was SO SIMILAR to Zack's that I checked for the IP address to verify that it was the same person.

As for the impression Zack is leaving here, Kenji hit the nail on the head.
2019-2020 Innova Ambassador
PDGA #11653 / NEFA #1112

kenjiac
I Am "They"

Post by kenjiac » Thu May 09, 2013 10:28 pm

Deric this blog made me LOL. You and the Putz ;) Mark might want to share the stage sometime. And damn poor girl to be named Mark. Hope your basement is dry. :)

https://funnyderic.wordpress.com/2013/05/08/an-interview-with-a-disc-golf-thief/
DisCap President
PDGA # 37696
NEFA # 1163

Petefitz
Intermediate

Post by Petefitz » Fri May 10, 2013 1:14 pm

That was amazing Deric

stripedcomic
Intermediate

Post by stripedcomic » Fri May 10, 2013 7:17 pm

Thanks to Mark for the answers! Made for an easy blog post...

mstryker
Intermediate

Post by mstryker » Sat May 11, 2013 9:27 am

Just to prove I'm not crazy, though it does underscore my latent senility...

On Tuesday 6.7.13, Brian Lynch approached me to return a disc (Orange, Champion, Innova Firebird- looks real close to a Champion Boss). He and Heidi found it near the basket on 18. This was the errant disc that I was searching for when I inadvertently picked up monopedopoly's disc.

Note. I haven't inadvertently picked-up and run-off with another discs since (yet). :character-luigi: Though I have noticed that people I'm playing with are counting their discs more frequently, and placing their bags in line-of-sight. When his group passed near to me, I thought I heard Andrew T playing the' Airport Bag Security Announcement' on his: boom-box, jury-rigged, tupperware, MacGyvered, Rube Goldberg, disc-holding contraption. :confusion-questionmarks:

Amendment. 5.7.13 Alright Mark Ox, So I don't know what month it is! Why can't computers date check text input?
Last edited by mstryker on Sat May 11, 2013 6:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Marc Ox
Intermediate

Post by Marc Ox » Sat May 11, 2013 1:22 pm

mstryker wrote:Just to prove I'm not crazy, though it does underscore my latent senility...

On Tuesday 6.7.13, Brian Lynch approached me to return a disc (Orange, Champion, Innova Firebird- looks real close to a Champion Boss). He and Heidi found it near the basket on 18. This was the errant disc that I was searching for when I inadvertently picked up monopedopoly's disc.

:

BEWARE THE BEARDED TIME TRAVELLER

:D
Pdga# 54859

Scoontar
Discussion Pro

Post by Scoontar » Sat May 11, 2013 1:29 pm

No Doubt!!

Look for Marty Mcfly at CPS.

mstryker
Intermediate

Post by mstryker » Sat May 11, 2013 6:45 pm

More like Doctor Emett Brown (Christopher LLoyd) with a beard.