Discap

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:18 pm 
Offline
WTF ??!!!
User avatar

Posts: 13744
Location: Ballston Lake, NY
Mel wrote:
I am applying through this site and the US postal service. The check is in the mail.
I penciled you in.

Mel wrote:
Also, why is it $30 for rec? Seems like $5 too much.
Entry fees are consistent with B Tiers. I have to cover sanctioning/player pack costs and still have some money to fund payouts.


$30 Rec entry
-3 PDGA per player fee
-1 NEFA per player fee
-2 PDGA & NEFA sanctioning
-12 Player pack
=12 left for payouts

_________________
I buy all my plastic at MSt !!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:06 pm 
Offline
Newbie

Posts: 9
I want to sign up for the recreational division do I pay for the "MA3/FA2/Jr" division at $32? This is my first tournament competing in and I am not currently a PDFA/NEFA member.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:04 pm 
Offline
Intermediate

Posts: 291
MichiganJeff wrote:
Mel wrote:
I am applying through this site and the US postal service. The check is in the mail.
I penciled you in.

Mel wrote:
Also, why is it $30 for rec? Seems like $5 too much.
Entry fees are consistent with B Tiers. I have to cover sanctioning/player pack costs and still have some money to fund payouts.


$30 Rec entry
-3 PDGA per player fee
-1 NEFA per player fee
-2 PDGA & NEFA sanctioning
-12 Player pack
=12 left for payouts

Whats with rec players paying into pro payouts? Don't pros pay a higher entrance fee to support their own cash prizes?
Also, I'm at the point in the sport that I don't need a players pack. Why not a lower fee for players that don't want a pack.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:43 pm 
Offline
Intermediate

Posts: 291
Thanks for putting me on the list. Can you enter me in FA3 please.
You should get my check for $40 in a couple of days.
Thanks again.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:04 pm 
Offline
WTF ??!!!
User avatar

Posts: 13744
Location: Ballston Lake, NY
Mel wrote:
MichiganJeff wrote:
Mel wrote:
I am applying through this site and the US postal service. The check is in the mail.
I penciled you in.

Mel wrote:
Also, why is it $30 for rec? Seems like $5 too much.
Entry fees are consistent with B Tiers. I have to cover sanctioning/player pack costs and still have some money to fund payouts.


$30 Rec entry
-3 PDGA per player fee
-1 NEFA per player fee
-2 PDGA & NEFA sanctioning
-12 Player pack
=12 left for payouts

Whats with rec players paying into pro payouts? Don't pros pay a higher entrance fee to support their own cash prizes?
Also, I'm at the point in the sport that I don't need a players pack. Why not a lower fee for players that don't want a pack.
sorry, I should've typed Rec payouts, which are merchandise from Play It Again Sports.

I have contemplated offering trophy only to all AM divisons for a flat rate but that cuts out the vendor that provides Am payouts

_________________
I buy all my plastic at MSt !!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:06 pm 
Offline
WTF ??!!!
User avatar

Posts: 13744
Location: Ballston Lake, NY
Dahly wrote:
I want to sign up for the recreational division do I pay for the "MA3/FA2/Jr" division at $32? This is my first tournament competing in and I am not currently a PDFA/NEFA member.

Use the non PDGA MA3/FA2/jr option.

_________________
I buy all my plastic at MSt !!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:04 pm 
Offline
Newbie

Posts: 9
MichiganJeff wrote:
Dahly wrote:
I want to sign up for the recreational division do I pay for the "MA3/FA2/Jr" division at $32? This is my first tournament competing in and I am not currently a PDFA/NEFA member.

Use the non PDGA MA3/FA2/jr option.


Thanks!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:18 pm 
Offline
Newbie

Posts: 9
For the recreational/MA3 class will we be throwing from the white or blue tee pads?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:51 pm 
Offline
WTF ??!!!
User avatar

Posts: 13744
Location: Ballston Lake, NY
Dahly wrote:
For the recreational/MA3 class will we be throwing from the white or blue tee pads?

Whites.

_________________
I buy all my plastic at MSt !!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:40 pm 
Offline
Intermediate

Posts: 291
I just got back from a vacation and found the check I sent in the mail for the tourney fee returned to me as"insufficient address".
Is the address on the poster correct?

I sent to:
Discap
11 a Sylvan trail
Ballston Lake, NY 12019

Anyhow... At this point I'll just pullout from the tourney.

Catch you next time.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:06 pm 
Offline
WTF ??!!!
User avatar

Posts: 13744
Location: Ballston Lake, NY
Mel wrote:
I just got back from a vacation and found the check I sent in the mail for the tourney fee returned to me as"insufficient address".
Is the address on the poster correct?

I sent to:
Discap
11 a Sylvan trail
Ballston Lake, NY 12019

Anyhow... At this point I'll just pullout from the tourney.

Catch you next time.
You got the address correct. Apparently the postal employee just failed.

_________________
I buy all my plastic at MSt !!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:59 pm 
Offline
WTF ??!!!
User avatar

Posts: 13744
Location: Ballston Lake, NY
Only 7 spots left

_________________
I buy all my plastic at MSt !!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:24 pm 
Offline
Newbie

Posts: 1
Hey Jeff,
Not having luck signing up for this on my phone, not sure if it's full but I'd like to play. If there are spots open, and another way to get you my fees. Count me in.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:37 pm 
Offline
WTF ??!!!
User avatar

Posts: 13744
Location: Ballston Lake, NY
J3lackNight wrote:
Hey Jeff,
Not having luck signing up for this on my phone, not sure if it's full but I'd like to play. If there are spots open, and another way to get you my fees. Count me in.

Name and division?

_________________
I buy all my plastic at MSt !!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:19 am 
Offline
WTF ??!!!
User avatar

Posts: 13744
Location: Ballston Lake, NY
B Hoffman out
Brandon McKinnon in

_________________
I buy all my plastic at MSt !!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group