Discap

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:05 am 
Online
WTF ??!!!
User avatar

Posts: 11667
Location: Clifton Park, NY
Ice Bowl merchandise is here !!!!!!

Discs
Image

Hats & Minis
Image

Shirts & Hoodies
Image

Prices

KC Pro Roc(170-174, 175-177, 178-180) = $13
Champ Boss/Valkyrie(170-172, 173-175) = $14
Star Katana(160s, 170-172, 173-175) = $15
Star Mako(170-174, 175-177, 178-180) = $15

Elite Z Buzzz(170-173, 174-176, 177-179) = $14
Elite Z Nuke(170-172, 173-174) = $14

Gateway Magic, Voodoo, Warlock or Wizard(170-172, 173-175) = $11

Full Color Buzzz or Star Super Roc = $25

T-Shirts(Ash/Navy)S-XL = $10*
Performance Long Sleeve(Black only)S-XL = $15*
Hooded S/S(Black Only) = $18*
*add $2 for 2/3XL

Nested Mini Set = $5
Khaki Hat(unstructured)/Knit Beanie = $12
Towels = $8

_________________
I buy all my plastic at MSt !!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:29 am 
Offline
I Am "They"
User avatar

Posts: 3955
Location: Colonie NY
Jeff sign me up for a navy tee XL. I'll get you $10 next time I see you.

_________________
DisCap President
PDGA # 37696
NEFA # 1163


Last edited by kenjiac on Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:05 pm 
Offline
Discussion Pro
User avatar

Posts: 1813
Location: Albany NY
Star Katana 160s: cool. Glad to see you have at least one lighter disc for women, youngsters, and even old guys. I just got a 150g R-Pro Boss and on Saturday threw my drive on J Park #2 past the basket. Woohoo! 300 Feet!


Last edited by Ven on Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:09 pm 
Online
WTF ??!!!
User avatar

Posts: 11667
Location: Clifton Park, NY
:shhh:

_________________
I buy all my plastic at MSt !!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:17 pm 
Offline
Intermediate

Posts: 236
"I want a hot dog, I want a hamburger... no a cheeseburger..."

"You'll get nothing and like it!"

I won't be able to likely play in the Ice Bowl, but I'll probably order something as its a good cause. When I figure it out, just get a check to you Jeff?

_________________
My disc golf blog: Rattling Chains
My regular blog: A 'lil HooHaa
My flickr: HooHaa Photos

"Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery you miss by going too fast, you also miss the sense of where you are going and why." - Eddie Cantor


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:19 pm 
Offline
Discussion Pro
User avatar

Posts: 1813
Location: Albany NY
MichiganJeff wrote:
:shhh:
:shhh: my :obscene-buttsway: You just don't want us new guys challenging the pros! How about some more light Ice Bowl 2011 discs? Or is there a minimum order getting in the way?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:29 pm 
Online
WTF ??!!!
User avatar

Posts: 11667
Location: Clifton Park, NY
Yes PJ, send me a check and list of items.

LMAO @ you Ven !!! I think there were a few discs available in the 160s. Lemmie go over the merch list again and add the "noodle-arm" weights. :lol: :lol:

_________________
I buy all my plastic at MSt !!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:48 am 
Offline
Intermediate
User avatar

Posts: 340
Location: Oneonta, NY
Ven wrote:
Star Katana 160s: cool. Glad to see you have at least one lighter disc for women, youngsters, and even old guys. I just got a 150g R-Pro Boss and on Saturday threw my drive on J Park #2 past the basket. Woohoo! 300 Feet!


Star Katana for kids? :icon-eek: Sure, if the kids name is David Wiggins. :mrgreen: Starting a kid in this sport with a katana is like buying the same bat A-Rod uses for a team of tee-ball players. Buy the little kiddies a buzz and tell them go have fun.

_________________
PDGA #42674
CNYDGA #120


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:10 am 
Online
WTF ??!!!
User avatar

Posts: 11667
Location: Clifton Park, NY
http://capitalregion.ynn.com/content/top_stories/526196/food-pantry-donations-are-down/

C'mon people !!! Let's break all the previous totals from past J-Park Ice Bowls !!!!!
Hole sponsorships are minimum $25 and includes a tee sign.
Sponsorships over $50 will recieve a Full Color Roc.
Please contact me BEFORE Jan 7th for hole sponorships so I can be sure to order enough Full Color Rocs.

_________________
I buy all my plastic at MSt !!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:28 am 
Online
WTF ??!!!
User avatar

Posts: 11667
Location: Clifton Park, NY
Any more people want Ice Bowl stuff?

I'll place the order early if we're all good....... :whistle:

_________________
I buy all my plastic at MSt !!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:54 am 
Offline
Discussion Pro
User avatar

Posts: 1813
Location: Albany NY
2 star Katanas in the lowest weight. 1 Star Mako highest weight. 1 set nested minis. That's $50. 2 $50 Checks in the mail today, sponsorship, too.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:59 am 
Offline
Intermediate
User avatar

Posts: 340
Location: Oneonta, NY
Max Weight Valk and a 2xl hoodie for me please. I most likely wont be able to make it to the Ice bowl but I will get a check out to you for the merch early next month.

_________________
PDGA #42674
CNYDGA #120


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:11 pm 
Online
WTF ??!!!
User avatar

Posts: 11667
Location: Clifton Park, NY
kenjiac wrote:
Jeff sign me up for a navy tee XL. I'll get you $10 next time I see you.
Ven wrote:
2 star Katanas in the lowest weight. 1 Star Mako highest weight. 1 set nested minis. That's $50. 2 $50 Checks in the mail today, sponsorship, too.
BigDave wrote:
Max Weight Valk and a 2xl hoodie for me please. I most likely wont be able to make it to the Ice bowl but I will get a check out to you for the merch early next month.


Just to double check, I got these and an order from Greg.

_________________
I buy all my plastic at MSt !!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:17 pm 
Offline
I Am "They"
User avatar

Posts: 3955
Location: Colonie NY
MichiganJeff wrote:
kenjiac wrote:
Jeff sign me up for a navy tee XL. I'll get you $10 next time I see you.
Ven wrote:
2 star Katanas in the lowest weight. 1 Star Mako highest weight. 1 set nested minis. That's $50. 2 $50 Checks in the mail today, sponsorship, too.
BigDave wrote:
Max Weight Valk and a 2xl hoodie for me please. I most likely wont be able to make it to the Ice bowl but I will get a check out to you for the merch early next month.


Just to double check, I got these and an order from Greg.


Peter wants a hat (beanie) and nested mini please.

_________________
DisCap President
PDGA # 37696
NEFA # 1163


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:29 pm 
Online
WTF ??!!!
User avatar

Posts: 11667
Location: Clifton Park, NY
kenjiac wrote:
Peter wants a hat (beanie) and nested mini please.
Got it.

Current totals
Kenji $10
Ven $50+$50 hole sponsor=$100

Big Dave $34
Peter V $17
Skot $25 hole sponsor
Tim $14
Josh W $14
Justin $15

Green are paid

_________________
I buy all my plastic at MSt !!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group