Discap

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:37 pm 

I'm still pretty new to the game and recently lost 3 discs in about 4 days time(also im not too good lol). Is the disc golf community generally pretty good at returning them/do you guys have a good return rate when you lose one?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:08 pm 
Advanced

I've had good luck personally, but it largely depends on the course and where the disc was lost. The majority of discs that I've lost have found their way back to me. Sometimes it's a day later; sometimes it's a year or more later.

A few months ago someone texted me that they found my disc at a local course in Colorado. I've never played disc golf past the East Coast... and I can't throw that far... So it's possible that if someone doesn't return your disc to you, they will lose it again themselves (and hopefully the next person contacts you).

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:50 pm 

Colorado would be quite the chuck! Thanks for the reply I'll remain hopeful that a good person finds mine and the come back home.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:09 pm 
Intermediate

All you can really do is put your name and number on it and hope. Everyone's lost discs and everyone has gotten some of them back.