Discap

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:19 pm 
Discussion Pro

meanwoo-gene wrote:
Lost. Lt Blue Star Wraith (April Showers) down the hill (or ravine) on the right side of 4's fairway. Ricocheted right after cutting through a vine on the left side (due to my immense strength) and then dissapeared down the hill as we all giggled about said vine..... Name and mumber on it.

the rest of us just stood there, slack jawed, staring at the vine that Gene had severed. not one of us thought to keep an eye on the disc. seems we were awestruck by Gene's awesomeness.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:06 pm 
I Am "They"

Found Gene's disc on 4 and a unmarked orange disc on 2 in the reeds. Tell me the plastic & mold to get it back.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:29 pm 
Intermediate

Discraft Esp Zone? Lost it on 3 but could have migrated.

Also, lost a yellow katana in the woods on the right of 6 throwing from the long tee. Name and number on that one.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:11 pm 
I Am "They"

Driver off 2 not a zone sorry.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:46 pm 
Novice

Found my Katana today, but lost a Red Z Nuke in the drink on 3. Thought it was going to be parked but the reeds caught it and knocked it back. Can't be more than a few feet from shore. Name and number on it.

Thanks

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:00 pm 
I Am "They"

:cry: I also donated to the pond today. White dx roc seasoned just right.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:51 pm 
Novice

Pete D I found your yellow CPS stamped disc. I think it's a valk. Let me know the best way to get it back to you.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 6:30 am 
Intermediate

Thanks Chris. Hadn't realized it was missing yet. Was too impressed with my second throw to bother picking it up. I'll be at CPS this morning for APHERD event and play a round afterwards if you're around. Otherwise you could pass it off to Mich or Kenji for the L&F.

Also, anyone have my orange star valk? In the L&F? Keith Comley picked it up at CPS and passed it off at Thurs Dubs but not sure who has it.

PDGA #50589

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 7:18 pm 
I Am "They"

I have it Pete.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 7:50 pm 
WTF ??!!!

kenjiac wrote:
:cry: I also donated to the pond today. White dx roc seasoned just right.

i keep tellin you guys it takes a bit more disc to get there.......... a mid needs to be overthrown and will flip into the drink.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 6:39 pm 
Novice

No prob Pete. I'll get it to Jeff or Kenji if I don't see you first.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:35 pm 

RichV wrote:
Big L-R wind just as I released on 2L took my turquoise Avenger SS deep in the foxtails to the right, probably 1/3 - 1/2 way up from the bottom, and WAY in. Good luck with that one!

This was found today at Hyzer Creek, and was to be left by the door of one of the cabins. If anybody from the immediate Schenectady area is heading up there anytime soon and could grab it, it would save me a trip and I'd be happy to pick it up from you. Info on back: "Rich - 522-1844". Thanks in advance.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:55 am 
Advanced

RichV wrote:
RichV wrote:
Big L-R wind just as I released on 2L took my turquoise Avenger SS deep in the foxtails to the right, probably 1/3 - 1/2 way up from the bottom, and WAY in. Good luck with that one!

This was found today at Hyzer Creek, and was to be left by the door of one of the cabins. If anybody from the immediate Schenectady area is heading up there anytime soon and could grab it, it would save me a trip and I'd be happy to pick it up from you. Info on back: "Rich - 522-1844". Thanks in advance.

someone found MY same disc @ Hyzer and left it at Hyzer ~1 month (maybe 2 months?) ago. I hope that you get your disc back but this is my effort to help avoid that confusion. Hopefully you heard this in the last couple days or weeks about your disc
http://discap.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1255&start=45

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:00 am 
WTF ??!!!

Peter V lost a white/orange tye dye disc to the left of #3 yesterday. Info is inked on it.

While looking for said disc, i found a yellow Leopard and contacted owner for return.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:19 am 
Novice

I left a roadrunner (green Eco with animalfest stamp) out there on 2 I think.

Contact info on it

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next