Discap

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 8:41 pm 
WTF ??!!!

After some digging I found the battery powered pump

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:15 am 
WTF ??!!!

GREAT JOB JASAN AND CO.!!!!!!

I managed to beat my 2016 score by 7 strokes. Someday i'll get out and play Orange/Orange BEFORE i'm completely wiped out. :o

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:18 am 
Advanced

Final Reports for the MKDGC have been submitted:

http://www.pdga.com/tour/event/31578

Congratulations to Dylan Rees for shooting a new course record and taking home this year's title. He was also the first person to ever shoot under par on the Orange-Orange layout with a 59 (1021 rated prelim).

This year's event included over $5000 worth of merchandise and a Pro Purse of $1800. Each player got an opportunity to win 9 baskets that were given away. Congrats to Andrew Cosimo and Christopher Collette for winning the putting contest and long drive ctp contests, respectively. Enjoy your new Discatcher Sports!

We also had 3 aces this year. Congrats to Harrison Lehmann, Michael Lanier and Erik Haenel for getting the first PDGA sanctioned aces at the MKDGC. It was great to see the new "PRO Bracket" game we devised engaged so many people. Congrats to Marky Chapalonis for picking the highest point pro bracket (and winning his head-to-head rounds).

This event would not be possible without the help of our sponsors and volunteers. A HUGE thanks to our title sponsor, Rise Residential Painting for taking this event one step higher and ensuring our success. Joshua Winn is a true professional and has been progressing his business from the ground up, and it is absolutely great to see him taking his passion for DG with it. A BIG thanks to Green Wolf Brewing Co. and Pizza Plus for stepping up as event sponsors. I regret not getting the coupons to our players earlier when they showed up Friday, but I know a few of us used them on Saturday. In addition to our event sponsors, we also had lots of players show their support by sponsoring holes. Thank you to Marcia Meeker Focht, Scott Patterson, Travis Bushore, Erik Haenel, Jeff Wiechowski and Jessica LaSasso.

Most importantly of all: this event could never be run by one person. It takes a team of hard working volunteers who put an enormous amount of effort into so many little things that make the event a success. This tournament would not be possible without the help of my CO-TDs: Jaimen Hume, Jeff Wiechowski and Jessica LaSasso and our VIP volunteers: Kathryn Chiacchia, Sean McCabe and Joshua Winn. A big thanks to Harrison Lehmann and Erik Haenel for hydrating the players, Mike Schwartz for hydrating me, George B Brown IV and April Gibbs for score skills and day of volunteering, Ryan Rhodes and Reginald Denny for Saturday night Basket Bagging, Nicholas D'Amato for some miscellaneous stuff, Cody Mark Meddis for moving Hole 18's picnic table with me and so many other people who helped out. THANK YOU!

This past weekend truly tested the perseverance and fortitude of each disc golfer that managed to finish the MKDGC. The mental stamina required to complete Round 4 of this event really shows the dedication and love each player has towards the game of disc golf. Despite brutal winds on Saturday and miserable rains on Sunday, the course and the players made this event one of the best tournaments I've ever been a part of. Thank you to everyone that came out and supported the 2017 MKDGC.

Congrats to this years divisional champions:

MPO: Dylan Rees
MPM: Jeff Wiechowski
MPS: Greg Kurtz
FA1: Kathryn Chiacchia
FA2: Marcia Meeker Focht
FA3: April Gibbs
MA1: Reginald Denny
MA2: George Andrew Meindl
MA3: Ryan Kane
MM1: Joe Jaskolka
MG1: Danny Partin