Discap

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 336 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 6:13 am 
WTF ??!!!

Basket 2 is in danger once again.....

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 9:34 am 
Rookie

Jeff,
I gave Kurtz the Monarch you shanked on 14. (It was in the same spot I shanked mine - pin high, 50 ft to the left of the basket)

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 11:24 am 
WTF ??!!!

ErikJRavn wrote:
Jeff,
I gave Kurtz the Monarch you shanked on 14. (It was in the same spot I shanked mine - pin high, 50 ft to the left of the basket)

Thanks Erik !! That format seems to allow for more discs left behind.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:53 pm 
Discussion Pro

I know I've been out of the loop for quite some time now, but I do manage to get out to CPS about once a month.
Just wondering if the plan to proceed with the installation of new boxes is still active. I'd be happy to donate some time to move this forward. While I won't be playing in the PIAO, it would be great if at least a few more could be done in time. Joe, please let me know if you would like my help. Normally I'd only have time on the weekend, but I have this Friday (7/8) off work and could give you a few hours of time.

Joe Gas wrote:
I have volunteered for, and DisCap and the city of Schenectady have approved the construction of all of the remaining paver tee pads that we need for Central Park.

This is a big project for all of us involved, but I personally feel that it has been a long time coming, and this great course needs these improvements to make it a championship caliber course.

The plan is to install all of the tee pads before the Play it Again Open, scheduled August 6th, 2015.

This project will involve a lot of man power, as pavers are heavy, and manual labor is expected of those involved.

I'm really looking for a good few, maybe 10-15 individuals, the more the better, who are interested in growing the sport of disc golf in the Capital Region, and who have a little bit of free time to help me with the tee pads.

Work will begin on the first Tuesday after the ground thaws, and will continue untill all Blue tee pads are complete. After such, white tee pads will be considered for upgrade, and a time frame set for their completion.

The work team will meet every Tuesday morning until the tee pads are complete, and may have other impromptu work days when needed. We will not work when it's pouring rain or we are getting hammered with snow, so we will address the issue of weather as needed. (lightning, and hurricanes, and monsoons, and hail, and other furious acts of mother nature will probably be considered a cancellation for work day, and therefore it may be rescheduled. Please consider that Tuesday is my only day off of work, and that we may move the work day from time to time due to weather or other unforseen circumstances.

Ok, really what it comes down to is that I need people to help me put the tees into Central Park, because it is our most played course, and because I cant do it alone. Who's with me?

Facebook - Joe Gaspardi
Ph # Five One 8 Five zero five one 7 9 zero

Thanks for the help

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:27 pm 
Discussion Pro

I'll be out there early to pee on the OB lines.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:19 pm 
Rookie

Are the plans for the new teepads still active? I'd be willing to help if it's needed

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 336 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23