Discap

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:27 pm 

Hey everybody driving to Florida this weekend and have about 36 hours of free time before and after the wedding and was planning on playing some courses that I won’t normally go to. Going straight south so anything on the east coast would be ideal. Thought about playing some of the Pro Tour courses but I don’t know if I have the arm(or money for new discs) for that. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:40 pm 
Advanced

Iron Hill is right off of I-95 in Delaware. It's an incredible course with 4 layouts. The gold layout is a booming Par 72 with great variety in design and scenery. Mostly wooded with large cut fairways. There are videos on youtube of some top pros playing it. Definitely worth checking out if you haven't played there yet.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:05 pm 

Engineer wrote:
Iron Hill is right off of I-95 in Delaware. It's an incredible course with 4 layouts. The gold layout is a booming Par 72 with great variety in design and scenery. Mostly wooded with large cut fairways. There are videos on youtube of some top pros playing it. Definitely worth checking out if you haven't played there yet.

I'll second this. I recently moved here from Delaware and IH is awesome. It is right off I-95, you can literally see the hill from the highway. Definitely worth a stop. Let me know if I can help in any way!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:11 am 

Thanks for the suggestion! didnt get a chance to play Iton Hill but I did get to see the last round of the National Disc Golf Tour in Appling Georgia! What an experience. I highly recommend going to spectate the pros rip on some plastic it's pretty impressive. Got to watch the playoff between Paul, Ricky and Simon as well. What a day!